Would you like to join us?
As our business continues to grow, we would welcome hearing from dedicated and well-qualified cognitive behavioural psychotherapists.
If you can answer “yes” to the following questions and would like to be part of the Efficacy team, please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Have you gained accreditation with the BABCP?
- Do you hold a formal CBT training qualification (post-registration or postgraduate level)?
- Do you hold current professional registration with a core profession?
- Do you have several years’ experience in the NHS or private practice as a CBT therapist?
- Are you dedicated, passionate about CBT and committed to your clients?
Are you looking for a CBT supervisor?
If you are looking for a CBT supervisor in London or the South East, you’re welcome to come and meet one of our team.
We offer professional CBT supervision for CBT practitioners, CBT supervisors, health professionals, CBT trainees and HR professionals.
CBT supervision can be offered in groups or individually.
Our supervisors are all accredited CBT therapists with the British Association of Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) and, as such, are trained in rating therapist audio recording of sessions using the Cognitive Therapy Rating Scale-revised (CTS-r). We can rate sessions within a supervision contract or complete one-off rating for feedback purposes.
CBT placements in London
If we cannot provide you with a clinical placement, we can still offer CBT supervision for cases seen in other organisations.