- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist
- Postgraduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- BABCP accredited CBT therapist
- BSc (Hons) Community Mental Health Nursing
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
Angie began her NHS career in the early 1990s when she trained as a mental health nurse in London. She then trained as a CBT therapist in 2008, and has since practised professionally within a variety of NHS primary care facilities. Angie also holds a doctoral level qualification in clinical psychology, and currently combines her work at Efficacy with her NHS role as a Clinical Psychologist with young people and their families at the Tavistock Centre in London.