- High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma
- BSc HONS: Combined Sciences (Psychology and Biology)
- Masters in Counselling Psychology (MSc)
- EMDR Trained
- BABCP Accredited CBT Therapist
- PGCE: Combined Sciences in secondary teaching
Tamara is an experienced senior CBT clinician and supervisor (of qualified CBT therapists)
working for an IAPT NHS service. She has over 11 years’ experience in that service. Tamara
has worked effectively with clients having various anxiety and/or depression disorders and
has delivered a full range of high quality, specialist CBT evidence based interventions.
She is the trauma lead for a dedicated part of the service set up in response to COVID-19.
Tamara’s specific areas of interest include treating clients having anxiety disorders, for
example, OCD, social anxiety, panic and trauma, as well as treating those suffering
depression and/or low self-esteem.