Cost-effective online CBT treatment for mental health
The coronavirus pandemic could have a "profound" effect on people's mental health - now and in the future. Surveys suggest anxiety and isolation are already affecting the public.
Understanding that you do not need to suffer in silence and that access to effective mental health treatment is still available is important. Here at Efficacy, we have a cost-effective online CBT programme which boasts an 87% recovery rate and can be accessed from the comfort of your home.
You may have been battling some personal issues over a period of time or perhaps more recently experienced some anxiety and stress due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Anxiety can cause a change in your behaviour and the way you think and feel about things, resulting in symptoms such as:
- a sense of dread
- continually feeling "on edge"
- difficulty concentrating
Your symptoms may cause you to withdraw from social contact to avoid feelings of worry and dread. You may also find working difficult and stressful and may take time off sick. There are also some common physical symptoms of anxiety which include:
- a noticeably strong, fast or irregular heartbeat (palpitations)
- muscle aches and tension
- trembling or shaking
- dry mouth
- excessive sweating
- shortness of breath
- stomach ache
- feeling sick
- pins and needles
- difficulty falling or staying asleep (insomnia)
Whatever feelings or emotional difficulties you may be facing now, our online therapy programme can help you understand your thoughts, feelings and behaviours and teach you the techniques to manage them.
Online CBT may be right for you if:
- You are self-isolating due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- You want CBT therapy which is cost-effective, and an affordable option compared to face to face CBT therapy
- You want to get started quickly with support from a CBT therapist
- Your busy schedule means that you would prefer to work at your own pace online
- You want a solution built on proven effective CBT interventions allowing you to access remote therapy (from home, the office or on the move)
- Lower cost at £35 per month with assistance from therapist
Our Online Therapy programme (iCBT) called SilverCloud is an excellent solution to receive Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with the flexibility to access the programme from anywhere.
CBT is a way of helping you to cope with stress, disorders and emotional problems and is as effective as face to face therapy.
When you enrol for the iCBT programme, you also have access to an Efficacy CBT therapist who will provide you with the relevant modules on SilverCloud. These will include videos, exercises and materials specifically chosen to help you, relating to intervention tools.
Your CBT therapist will then regularly review your progress and offer feedback, encouragement and guidance. It is recommended that you have at least 6 sessions, which can be over the phone, Skype or email. The course is designed to be completed in your own time and at your own pace.
Why choose Efficacy for your mental health treatment?
We are BABCP accredited - The highest gold standard that a CBT psychotherapist can achieve.
We have an 87% recovery rate - This exceeds industry standards which on average report a 52% recovery rate.
Rapid service - You don't have to worry about battling long waiting lists to speak to someone and start feeling better. You can begin the online therapy program within a few days.
Our online CBT programme is the most cost-effective way of receiving treatment for whatever difficulty you are facing with your mental health. The initial assessment is free and then it is £35 per month, which gives you access to SilverCloud and a phone call with one of our BABCP accredited therapists.
You do not have to suffer in silence, use this time and get in touch with us to start your recovery.
How can Efficacy help to support you?
If you are struggling with your mental health and are starting to feel anxious or down, then below is a list of services we have that will be able to support you:
- Online CBT programme - iCBT - Access an online portal which will allow you to work through your problems whenever suits you.
- Remote CBT therapy - we can offer one-to-one therapy delivered through Skype, FaceTime or via telephone.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 0203 795 8718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to discuss any of these options in more detail.