The Efficacy practice in Manchester has BABCP certified therapists with several years experience in CBT, and they have treated a wide variety of clients.
- Practitioner Certificate in Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- PG Dip in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- PG Cert in Supervision, CBT and Mindfulness
- EMDR trained
- Diploma in Mental Health Nursing
- Diploma in Counselling
Miftau has been working in mental health for the past ten years and has an interest in working with clients experiencing depression, anxiety disorders, PTSD, panic, childhood abuse, suicidal ideation and personality disorders. Miftau also regularly treats clients with a history of emotional difficulties, work-related issues and self -esteem problems.
- PG Dip - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Somalia has been working for the past six years as a senior cognitive behavioural therapist in private and NHS settings. She specialises in the treatment of mood and anxiety problems, including OCD, social anxiety, excessive worry, low self-esteem, panic disorder, work-related stress, health anxiety, confidence issues and PTSD.