- MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
Paula is an extremely experienced and knowledgeable therapist who can treat a wide array of conditions such as mood disorders, anxiety problems, phobias, eating disorders, stress, trauma, chronic pain and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- M.A. Medical Ethics & Law
- PG Dip - High-Intensity Psychological Therapies / Mental Health
- DipHE Applied Health Studies
Steve is an experienced and accomplished senior therapist who can offer treatment for issues such as anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, worry, phobias, OCD and body dysmorphic disorder.
He has 17 years’ experience in working as a mental health professional in both NHS and private settings. Steve is dedicated to working with his clients through any issues or difficulties that may be troubling them.