Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
- Acceptance & Mindfulness Based Approaches to Psychotherapy
- IAPT Supervisor Training: Generic, High & Low-Intensity Supervision Competencies
- Graduate Diploma: Short-Term Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Post Graduate Certificate: Primary Care Mental Health
- BA (Hons) Psychology & Management
Sarah has been a psychological therapist providing cognitive behavioural interventions for over ten years working with adults aged 16 and over who have had mental health difficulties. Sarah’s experience has been predominantly in the NHS working in the Bradford IAPT service, but in more recent years she has focused on developing independent practice taking private, legal and occupational referrals. Sarah has experience treating many difficulties from depression and low self-esteem to post-traumatic stress and obsessive-compulsive disorder and panic and generalised anxiety.