Our Therapists Fees for CBT In London and Across the UK
|Therapists||Individual Assessment & Treatment Sessions||Email, Skype and Telephone Sessions||
Couples Treatment Sessions (1 ½ hour)
|Professor Spada - Harley Street||£185||£185||-|
|Additional Peak Hours Supplement:(Sessions falling outside of 9.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday and all day Saturday)||£10||£10||£15|
|Online CBT (iCBT with Therapist Support)||
(per month with free initial assessment)
At Efficacy, we pride ourselves on providing you with rapid access to getting the help you need.
- Rapid access appointments offered within 48 hours
- Weekend appointments available
- All therapists are BABCP accredited
- Efficacy boasts an impressive industry-leading recovery rate of 87%
- ALL therapy is EVIDENCE BASED – our therapists do not blend CBT with other means of therapy
- Our fees are transparent, flexible, and reflective of the exceptionally high-quality care we provide
- Our knowledgeable, friendly and supportive hub team can talk you through your booking journey so you can fully understand your treatment pathway with us
The number of sessions you need will vary depending on your circumstances. We find that the average course is usually between 8 and 12. However, your therapist can generally give an estimate at the assessment stage.
There is no obligation to have a full course of treatment.
All clients book in on a session by session basis, and you can stop at any time.
Our sensitively-trained Client Liaison Team are specifically here to answer any questions you might have.
Please give us a call now on 020 3795 8718, request a call back here.