Our Therapists Fees for CBT In London and Across the UK
At Efficacy, we pride ourselves on providing you with rapid access to getting the help you need.
- Rapid access appointments offered within 48 hours
- Weekend appointments available
- All therapists are BABCP accredited
- Efficacy boasts an impressive industry-leading recovery rate of 87%
- ALL therapy is EVIDENCE BASED – our therapists do not blend CBT with other means of therapy
- Our fees are transparent, flexible, and reflective of the exceptionally high-quality care we provide
- Our knowledgeable, friendly and supportive hub team can talk you through your booking journey so you can fully understand your treatment pathway with us
|Therapists||Individual Assessment & Treatment Sessions||Couples Treatment Sessions (1 ½ hour)||Email, Skype and Telephone Sessions|
|Professor Spada - Harley Street||£185||-||£185|
|Additional Peak Hours Supplement:(Sessions falling outside of 9.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday and all day Saturday)||£10||£15||£10|
|Online CBT (with Therapist Support)||£375|
The online CBT programme can be paid upfront or through a payment plan. Click here for more information
The number of sessions you need will vary depending on your circumstances. We find that the average course is usually between 8 and 12. However, your therapist can generally give an estimate at the assessment stage.
There is no obligation to have a full course of treatment.
All clients book in on a session by session basis, and you can stop at any time.
Our sensitively-trained Client Liaison Team are specifically here to answer any questions you might have.
Please give us a call now on 020 3795 8718, request a call back here.