fipe v3 - CBT Therapy Can Help Work Related Stress.
Work-related stress is a growing problem and CBT Therapy can help
Work-related stress has been attributed to a large percentage of anxiety issues and is one of the most prevalent conditions in the UK.
Are you struggling with work-related stress?
It’s time to get help when:
- You feel like you have no resilience, can’t cope with work and are reacting badly to situations at work
- You’re experiencing anxiety and/or depression
- You’re taking lots of days off, or not working effectively
- You are not as productive as usual
- You’re having problems sleeping
CBT Therapy and work-related stress
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is the primary treatment for work-related stress and all forms of anxiety. We have a highly trained and experienced team of CBT therapists in London to help overcome these difficulties. Our locations in the City of London, Harley Street and Victoria, make us easily accessible across central London. All therapists are accredited by the British Association of Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies, the gold standard for CBT standards and accreditation in the UK.