- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- EMDR trained
- PG Dip
Derek has been working in mental health for over 25 years. He began his career as a mental health nurse, and has undertaken various training and qualifications since then to build up his knowledge base of mental health problems. Derek now works full time as a cognitive behavioural psychotherapist with clients requiring expert help involving high intensity psychological therapy.
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- EMDR Europe accredited training- full four parts
Michelle has worked in mental health services in the NHS for 20 years working with clients with a wide range of mental health conditions and is an experienced CBT supervisor. Michelle has a special interest in working with clients who have experienced traumatic events, including clients diagnosed with PTSD and clients that are experiencing anxiety or depression symptoms who want to be less critical towards themselves. Michelle has worked part time in private practice for the last 5 years initially in West Norfolk and now based in Loddon, near to the Norfolk/Suffolk border. Since leaving the NHS in October 2015 Michelle has worked full time in her private practice.
- Higher Diploma in Education (Nursing)
- BSc (Hons) Mental Health Nursing
- PG Dip Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- PG Cert Clinical Supervision
- EMDR trained for adults, children and adolescents
Russell began his career as a mental health nurse before going on to train in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). Russell has worked in the NHS for many years and across most specialities. Russell works with adults, adolescents and children across a range of problems, including OCD, PTSD, depression, anxiety, addiction and relationship issues.