- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Community Mental Health Nurse Certificate
- MSc Profession & Policy Studies (Community Health)
- BSc Psychological Interventions in the Management of Psychosis
- PG dip High-Intensity Psychological training / CBT (IAPT)
- EMDR trained
Tom is a senior cognitive behavioural therapist with almost 40 years’ experience. He has worked with people from all backgrounds and ages to help them overcome difficulties such as depression, anxiety, panic disorder, trauma, phobias, loss, and other life stresses such as relationship issues, work problems and change. In addition to his private practice, Tom has worked as part of an IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) service in the NHS since 2008. Prior to this, he worked in a range of NHS settings including as a team leader in various inpatient and outpatient mental health teams.