- Registered General and Mental Health Nurse
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Oxford University)
- Full qualification (Levels 1, 2 and 3) in EMDR
- Certificate in Trauma-Focused CBT
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision
Sue has worked in adult psychological, mental health services both assessing and delivering evidence-based treatments for individuals experiencing a wide range of issues, including anxiety, depression and trauma. Sue is committed to working collaboratively with clients to empower them to overcome their problems and promoting relapse prevention and resilience so that they can go on to live happier and healthier lives.