- MSc - Psychological therapies research and practice
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- European Certificate, Psychotraumatology
- PG Dip High-Intensity Psychological Therapies, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- BA (Hons) Criminology & Law, 2:1
Zoe has over seven years’ experience in NHS and private practice. She has a special interest in working with clients who have complex psychological needs including trauma. She is fully qualified and experienced in treating clients of all ages and those with disabilities.