Edgbaston, Bromsgrove and Birmingham
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- MSc Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- PG Dip Cognitive Behavioural
- PG Cert Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- PG Cert Health & Social Care Practice
- University Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Skills and Studies
- Diploma in Professional Studies in Nursing
- ENB 998 Teaching, Learning and Assessing
- EMDR trained
Stephen has been working in mental health for over 30 years, with a background in mental health nursing. Since this time he has assisted people in overcoming a vast range of emotional problems. During this time, Stephen also gained extensive experience in the private healthcare sector as a senior manager and developed the skill-set and knowledge-base required to offer CBT services to business and industry.
Over the years, Stephen has worked with a multitude of clients, which has provided him with an insight and a practical view of the multitude of problems people can face. Whether it be depression due to life's difficulties or anxieties, low self-esteem, obsessive-compulsive disorder, hyperactivity, sexual dysfunction, loss of job, or any other issues that are affecting emotional well-being.