Online CBT vs. Remote CBT
An increase in generalised anxiety and health anxiety due to the Coronavirus outbreak is expected.
At Efficacy, we have various options to help you resolve these issues.
We offer remote CBT sessions and an online CBT service called iCBT.
- All therapists are BABCP accredited - BABCP is the gold standard of expertise of a CBT Therapist and the CBT quality.
- Efficacy boasts an impressive industry-leading recovery rate of 87% across all delivery methods.
CBT is a way of helping you to cope with stress, disorders and emotional problems by looking at the connection between how you think, how you feel and how you behave. It can offer relief to those feeling high levels of stress from self-isolation, and also for anyone struggling with stress, anxiety and depression in everyday life.
What is the difference between Online CBT & Remote CBT?
Our online therapy programme (iCBT) called SilverCloud is a good solution to receiving flexible cognitive behavioural therapy, as you can access it from anywhere at any time.
- Free initial assessment
- Self-help tool
- Digital programme suited to your needs
- Mobile and accessible at any given time
- £35 per month for a 12 month commitment - access to a therapist for 6.5hrs
Our Remote Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is conducted via telephone or digital channels such as Zoom, Skype or FaceTime. It's suitable for those who may be dealing with more difficult psychological issues.
- Clinical hour
- BABCP accredited therapist
- Conducted via Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or Telephone
- Formulation driven therapy - Evidence-based
- From £99 per session
To discuss which option is best for you, please give our sensitivity trained client services team a call now on 020 3795 8718, or request a call back .