Wellbeing and stepped care
Mental ill-health is the leading cause of sickness absence in the UK; with 12.5 million working days lost due to work-related stress, depression and anxiety in 2016/2017, so companies and organisations that invest in wellness reap a significant return of investment in loyalty, productivity and consistently performing teams.
Modern work pressure can affect all of our mental health at times. Efficacy offers training and awareness-raising programmes, as well as therapy, to help you and your employees stay healthy, happy and productive.
We have extensive experience of working closely with HR and OH teams to prevent absences and return employees to work following absences.
Our expert teams are skilled at prevention, assessment, treatment and recovery management to optimise attendance and sustain performance at work.
We can help you with:
Remote treatment models: Online CBT Programmes / Telephone CBT / Remote videoconferencing CBT with a proven evidence base
- Provision of an on-site clinician
- Telephone triage of your employees for rapid onward pathway
- Psychological assessment and reports
Neuropsychology assessments and treatment
Determining the psychological ability to return to work in a previous job
- CBT Therapy and other evidence-based treatments (EMDR, IPT, CFD)
- Therapists in 400+ locations nationwide – an extensive network of highly qualified healthcare professionals from NHS backgrounds with core professions.
- Specialisms include work-related stress, anxiety disorders (Inc. PTSD), sleep problems, depression, panic attacks, anger and other mood disorders, condition management, addictions and psychosis
- Psychiatry services with a focus on safe, ethical, in-community care
- Choice of Standard, ASD and Occupational Health Assessments
- Effective Multi-Disciplinary Team working to best support through complex cases
- Resilience training - Mental Health Awareness Training for Staff and Managers: key mental health impact training of Covid-19 Disruption, Adaption and Preparation Phase
- Mental Health First Aid
- Executive Cognitive Coaching
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mediation for conflict resolution
We have extensive resources to deliver online CBT, via telephone, Skype, Zoom or via our online CBT programme.