Wellbeing and stepped care
Mental health is the leading cause of sickness absence in the UK; with 12.5 million working days lost due to work-related stress, depression and anxiety in 2016/2017, so companies and organisations that invest in wellness reap a significant ROI in loyalty, productivity and consistently performing teams.
Modern work pressure can affect all of our mental health at times, so we offer training and awareness raising programmes, as well as therapy, to help you and your employees stay healthy, happy and productive.
We have extensive experience of working closely with HR and OH teams to prevent absences and return employees to work following absences.
Our expert teams are skilled at prevention, assessment, treatment and recovery management to optimise attendance and sustain performance at work.
We can help you with:
- Provision of an on-site clinician
- Telephone triage of your employees for rapid onward pathway
- Psychological assessment and reports
- CBT for mood disorders
- CBT for work-related stress
- CBT for anxiety disorders
- Resilience training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Executive Cognitive Coaching
- Mediation for conflict resolution
Our step care model