Can CBT Help Me?
CBT can help with a wide range anxiety, depression, emotional and psychological problems. If you are living with one emotional problems mentioned here, please do contact us today and we can help you.
Usually, clients contact us with a set of symptoms that can indicate an emotional problem (see below). Our CBT therapists can help you understand your symptoms in a meaningful way that makes sense to you.
- Perhaps some of the mental health issues below can help you:
- CBT for depression
- CBT for Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- CBT for work-related stress
- CBT for panic attacks
- CBT for low self-esteem
- CBT for sleep disorders
- CBT for anger and irritability
- CBT for social anxiety
- CBT for health anxiety
- CBT for addictions and addictive behaviour
- CBT for sex problems
- CBT for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- CBT for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- CBT for bulimia and binge eating disorder
- CBT for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ECFS)
- CBT for chronic pain
- CBT for Post-Natal Depression (PND)
- CBT for Bipolar Affective Disorder
- CBT for phobias
- CBT for habit disorders
- CBT for Adolescents
- CBT for couples’ therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Re-processing (EMDR)
- CBT Coaching
How can I get an appointment to see a CBT therapist?
We can also take a referral from your GP, psychiatrist, healthcare professional or employer.
Where can I see my private CBT therapist?
Can I use my healthcare insurance to pay for CBT?
Yes - we are covered by all major healthcare providers and can invoice them directly. We also have a Client Liaison team who can arrange your provider authorisation and can help you through the process.
If you have a healthcare insurance policy (e.g., BUPA, AXA PPP, Cigna), please give us a call now on 0207 929 7911, request a call back here or send us a message here so we can arrange authorisation with your provider.